Sunday, September 14, 2008

GO BIG BLUE!


Hoss had his first home game, as a Blue Devil, today....and he got to play more then two minutes of the B game which is AWWWW-SUUUUM!
Since I don't know how to give play by plays, I am just posting pictures.....Enjoy!




He is number 61 because they screwed up getting him a bigger jersey, so there are now two 61s on the team, which stinks for Dakota the other 61 because I griped at Dakota today, because I thought it was Hoss...Sorry Dakota lol





The third graders getting advice from a 6th grader.....



Lining up....yes one of the ones facing the wrong direction belongs to me.....



Trying to make a TD....



Game over....Dakota letting us know....The Blue Devils RAWK!!!
Hoss before practice.....
One of Hoss' biggest fans....note his shirt says 67, yes we now cheer for a ghost player!
(just kidding Hoss we always root for you baby)
Showing off his team spirit at practice along with a white pencil.....
Oh yea....practice gets boring sitting in the car, so me and Braxton took pictures of ourselves...no worries this is the only one I'll make you look at....lol

No comments: