Monday, June 16, 2008

I Met One Smart Man Today!

I had to go to the dentist to have a wisdom tooth pulled. Last week we took the boys to see Kung Fu Panda (which was awesome!) and while I munched on popcorn I broke one of my wisdom teeth, it hurt like a sonnovagun! (yes that is a real word...I say it all the time)
Anyway this morning at the Dentist, while trying four times to get an x-ray of the tooth, amongst my gagging, and desperately trying not to puke, we finally got a good enough picture of it. So once the gas kicked in, I was feeling no worries, he could of been Denti-proctologist and I wouldn't of cared. Thank goodness he didn't go through the rear entrance to get it, which was a close call because he told me "Wow, you have a really small mouth" of course I wanted to jump up and hug his neck, but my body was pretty much numb. But there you have it....contrary to popular belief....I have a really small mouth!

3 comments:

Christy said...

LOL! Did Scotty have a comment on this?

Jax said...

Nope....think I have him almost trained LOL

Redneck Diva said...

When I was getting my braces on at the tender age of 11 my orthodontist told me I had a small mouth. I asked him if he could call my mom back there and repeat that to her. He didn't even crack a smile when he said, "I said it was small, but I never said it wasn't loud."

Ouch.