Monday, August 18, 2008

One Sneaky Lil' Turd......



Big 12 Football, is just around the corner, and sometime over the summer our local channels went out, well I haven't really missed them, but since August has crept up on us, I frantically called the cable to get this resolved ASAP! So they schedule a tech to come out tomorrow somewhere between the hours of 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm, so the boys have been cleaning on their rooms for two days now.....I know it's sad, their mean ol' mother will NOT clean it for them.

Well when I was a kid, and we were told to clean anything, I got a poop-pain, and ALWAYS had to go sit on the pot for as long as possible, well, my brother and sister had these same "poop-pains" because at some point it became the battle of the quickest, we had two bathrooms, but there were three of us, so yea, do the math. Actually these "poop-pains" were genetic, because once while staying with my Aunt Georgie, she was being all evil (not as mean as Aunt Sharon when it came to cleaning, but I was scared of her just the same) and told us to clean the living room, well Chad has this same disease/ailment/tick/whatever you want to call it, so while fighting over the bathroom she threatened to lax us up, since we were in the bathroom so long, and were both unable to produce a single turd! If I remember correctly, the living room did get cleaned before we got cleaned out! WHEW! It was a close one!!!

Anyway, I told Braxty-boy to go work on his room, while Hoss-man did his homework, I started walking on the treadmill, Scotty got on his bowflex, and after a near heart attack from my big ass being out of shape, I sat down and smoked a cigarette, and Scotty said "Where's Braxty-boy?"so I informed him that I had told him to go clean his room, well he couldn't find him anywhere, (insert heart attack #2 here), so we jump up and form a quick little search party, and begin our hunt for the wild beast.....Scotty found him......(YAY!!!!)






So, there he was, sound asleep in the corner of his closet (guessing all day school is kicking his lil tail), I think I need to tell them about "poop-pain syndrome", it would less traumatic for me......and then I can threaten to send them to Aunt Georgie's if they can show me a turd!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Okay, this reminds me of the time all of us girls locked ourselves in the one bathroom at Granny's house and the boys kept knocking and saying they had to go, but we kept saying we were pooping. We'd say 'Jackie's going' and the next time they knocked we'd say, 'now pee wee is going' and so on and so on. Then when we came out Granny made us all drink a big glass of prune juice! Yuck!!! She said she figured we were mighty consitpated to be stuck in the bathroom for so long. LOL. She was so smart.

Cute post!