Thursday, November 20, 2008

One year later....

November 18, 2007 was my first blog entry....and here I sit a year later, I have gone back and read most of my posts, I laughed and cried...it's been one helluva year to say the least.

Said good-bye to folks I never ever wanted to say good-bye to, but have said hello so several new folks that have become friends...but the part that as been the most awesome, is catching up with old friends that time and distance got in the way of!

I now enjoy working, I mean I have always enjoyed being a nurse, and taking care of the elderly, but when you work with good people, people that have your back, make you laugh, and make you happy to get underpaid for over working...well that is the best part.

Blogging sorta fizzled out, I think on average I have posted once a week. So what will next year have in store for me? Not sure...will I blog about it...doubtful...but I am sure I will spit something out on here from time to time.

If your reading this...I am so sorry your bored to tears and some how drifted here. But thanks for stopping by.....

No comments: