Monday, June 8, 2009

Texting Among Besties....

This is my bestie!

I called one of my besties this morning to make sure she was up for work...I got her voice mail....then I rec'd a txt.....

Bestie: Im up

Me: U promise?

Bestie: Yep. Gettin in the shower

Me:Send me a pic of u nakee in the shower so i know ur not sleep txting!

Bestie:Lmao...u will go blind.

Me:From what?? Playing with myself?? That is just an old wives tale...

Me:But then again I am blind in my right eye...so maybe there is some truth in it

Bestie:Lol...Shut up...from seeing too much ugly all at once...

Bestie: I am a little sad 2day

Me:Y?

Bestie:Diet...we said we were dieting 2day

Me:Well I did cry in the shower...bc i do heart me some oreo cakesters...

Bestie:I know. I think I will cry in there too. Dam it...so depressing

Me:Sorry...but guess what

Bestie:Wat?

Me:My armpits smell Ahhhh-mazing! And the chances of u getting mauled by a midget laundry lady are the upper 90% range....

Bestie: Lmao well that is a partially bright side....all of it but the midge part...

Me: well im just saying running from hornee midgets will burn some major calories..

Bestie:That it will....

Me: =) see u soon bestie!

Bestie: Okies....

No comments: