Saturday, May 31, 2008

Car Conversations.....

Although we failed terribly in our quest to reach the snow cone stand before it closed, after settling for some fountain drinks, twistlers, and orange slices, the boys were content. So on our way back to the house, with their loot in tow,
Braxty-boy said "Mommom I don't wanna go home, lets go find a tormato!"
Mommom-"What?!?!?!?"
Hoss-"Braxty-boy, mom doesn't want you to be a tornado catcher when you grow up, she would rather you work at a Radio Shack and sale people cell phones during commercials...Ain't that right Mom?"
Mommom-*laughing*
Braxty-boy"NO! Bub-Bub Imma catch one!"
Hoss-"Braxty-boy well fine, I guess mom will love you even if you grow up to be a dork."
*sigh* You know I would...or will..lol

4 comments:

Christy said...

That is hilarious. You have the cutest boys! I guess they take after you (sorry Scotty).

Jax said...

Either way....feel sorry for them...lol

Christy said...

Okay girly...what's up with you? Are you alive? I wanted to go see Sex in the City with you (meet you in wichita) the other day but dave ended up driving me to the doctor and ruined my plans. Men!

Jax said...

I would love to meet you and hang out....sorry started working again...so maybe I can blog about that...you my last fan...so what would you like me to write about??? lol I do take requests lol