Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My MANly Man..........

Do you know what is funnier then a man after he works out on his bowflex flexing all his muscles like he is Mr. Universe? Well that would be that same man 15 minutes later running in the living room butt naked looking for a flip flop yelling at me to come help him....following this same naked man in the bathroom to kill a spider for him so he can take a shower......Do you know what is funnier then that?? Yea, well I can't think of a single thing either!!!
*Editors note...he didn't ask me to come kill it, he only wanted me to come see it....apparently he and the flip flop had it under control!*

3 comments:

Christy said...

Wow! You have been writing A LOT! I am sooo behind (and so sorry). I read everything on the front page of your blog and I have tons of questions...

1) Who was bitching about your mom??? I would be glad to slap them for you.

2) Who is the pee wee football coach? I'd like to slap him too while I am at it. (Freakin' IDIOT)

3) When can we get together for lunch?

I MISS YOU!!

Jax said...

Well I MISS YOU TOO!!! and to answer all your questions.....
1. It doesn't matter.
2. It doesn'r matter.
3. Whebever its good for you@@@

Jax said...

Well CRAPOLA you would of thought I would proof read myself by now... I meant !!! not @@@